The Sullivan Family's - Scones
This English recipe page is in progress!
In the Star
Trek sim , the USS Eagle, we play a variety of characters from different
cultures and different worlds. A sim is an online role playing game. Ours
is played in a chatroom. We type in text and play characters in a story in a setting that takes place during the Star Trek Original Series movie time frame.
LT Harry Sullivan
This is a page for the Assistant Medical Officer's family and culture. It is written
as if he posted it. He is full English and likes to cook .
If you would like information on our Star Trek RPG just email me or check out the rest of this web page with the links below.
"Feel at home no matter how many light years away from it you are!!"
from the Sullivan Family
1.75 cups sifted all purpose ENGLISH flour. Do NOT use American flour. It's just not as good ;o) but you can if you are in a pinch .
2.25 teaspoons double-acting baking powder
1 tablespoon sugar
0.5 teaspoons salt
0.25 cups cold butter
0.33 cups cream
Extra salt, sugar and flour
1. Sift flour, baking powder, sugar salt in large bowl.
2. Using a pastry blender or knives, cut the butter into the dry sifted ingredients until the size of Terran peas.
3. Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
4. Remove two tablespoons of this mixture and save.
5. Beat cream into remaining egg mixture.
6. Make a well in dry ingredient mixture.
7. Poor liquid mixture into well.
8. Combine quickly with as little strokes as possible.
9. Flour a board and place dough on board
10. Pat dough down until it is 0.75 inches thick
11. Cut triangle or other shapes with a knife.
12. Brush tops with reserved egg.
13. Sprinkle with salt or sugar.
14. Bake about 15 minutes at 450 degrees Fahrenheit
Please email me if you try it and let me know how it went. Enjoy! Thank you!
Click here to visit the main page of our Star Trek sim based on the Original Series (TOS)
Please click here to contact us
Join our Star Trek RPG!
Our Star Trek Sim's Recipes:
English Recipes: Christmas Pudding
English Recipes: Scones
English Recipes: Cheese Tarts
List of Ethnic Recipes for our Star Trek Sim / Star Trek RPG